Sunday, May 15, 2011

More SpankingTube & Customer Comments

You have some truly amazing clips. Outstanding. I love your story lines. The point-of-view in this one is great. I love seeing those shorts... and eventually panties... pulled down... from this angle. Great work!

Your videos are simply wonderful . I wish my home was like yours.

interesting double view....i liked that. Nice butt, legs spread some would be nicer though! I enjoyed this very much.

Great spanking, I love how she still talks smack when she's being spanked.hasn't learned to keep her mouth shut yet,huh! thanks for sharing.

This is one of my all-time favorites. I love the way she thanks you at the end. If only I could be that lucky. To spank a bottom like that... and then to be rewarded orally. Awesome.

Fantastic video. It is very exciting for a spankee to thank for the work of its spanker in this way. Thank you very much for sharing. Very well!!!

Great, I like this kind spank, and also like the blowjob.

Very nice spanking. You have a very measured cadence to your spankings that gives just enough time for the pain transmissions to reach the brain but no time for them to dissipate. When you position her straddling your leg, it's a more vulnerable position for her and keeps her from clenching. She does have a perfect bottom for spanking. Good work!

Great video! I love the long embarrassing spankign and lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...